Blue Lake Rancheria Microgrid Saves 4 Lives during Utility Power Shutoffs
This is how microgrids are supposed to work. It’s beautiful that the tribe used it’s power to improve the well being of 10,000 people.
It’s not just technology, it’s the “greater good” attitude that turns good into profound. Thank you Blue Lake Rancheria for showing us how things CAN work.
The Blue Lake Rancheria microgrid saved four lives when its owner welcomed in the broader community during California’s wild-fire related power shutoffs.
- Our status in the Universe.
- When Individuals Are More Innovative Than Teams
- A Brave and Startling Truth: Astrophysicist Janna Levin Reads Maya Angelou’s Stunning Humanist Poem That Flew to Space, Inspired by Carl Sagan – Brain Pickings
- Duke agrees to largest coal ash cleanup in US after years of fighting with environmentalists.
- Burn, Pay, Or Shut It Down: Three Evils For Permian Drillers | OilPrice.com