- in Accelerating the Transition, Air Pollution, Blocking correlation, Covert Deceptions, Economic, consumer buying power,, Economics, Electricity consumers, Electricity Users, Eliminating Misconstrual, Energy, Energy consumers, Energy storage, EVs, LNG, Low Carbon Future, Nuclear, Overt Deceptions, Renewable Energy, Solar, Sustainability, Sustainable economics, The Great Deception, The intricate web of deception., Toxic emissions, Transition to lower carbon, Wind
- Leave a comment
The Reason Renewables Can’t Power Modern Civilization Is Because They Were Never Meant To
There has been a hidden agenda underlying the entire “Renewable Energy” narrative.
One “tell” that has been hidden in plain sight for 40 years is the clever deception allowed by the unrecognized distinction between the word “Energy” and “Electricity.”
I will be following this with a more illustrative article in the next few days, but for this note, the distinction is that the targeted area for renewables has only been electricity, which is only 19% of the “Energy” the American economy consumes.
That means that 80% of the “Energy” we consume remains petroleum-derived fuels at their worst. The magnitude of the sleight of hand the “Energy” misconception has allowed unchecked and continuing, high emissions fuel sales amounting to three Trillion dollars per annum.
- Our status in the Universe.
- When Individuals Are More Innovative Than Teams
- A Brave and Startling Truth: Astrophysicist Janna Levin Reads Maya Angelou’s Stunning Humanist Poem That Flew to Space, Inspired by Carl Sagan – Brain Pickings
- Duke agrees to largest coal ash cleanup in US after years of fighting with environmentalists.
- Burn, Pay, Or Shut It Down: Three Evils For Permian Drillers | OilPrice.com